If you have ever been to Physical Therapy before, you know that you need a good sense of humor to be able to get through all of it. My grownup job (when I’m not blogging) is a Physical Therapist Assistant. That’s right, I dish out the “Pain and Torture”, as my patients would like to tell me, on a weekly basis.
Lately, I have been finding little Physical Therapy humorous quotes around the internet that I can relate to. I decided to compile a few PT funnies of my own.
Warning! These are not going to be funny to you unless:
- You are a PT/OT/PTA/COTA
- You have been through PT or know someone who has
- You work in the medical field or
- You just have a sick sense of humor.
- Physical therapy jobs (christinabhattacharya.wordpress.com)
- Laughter is the Best Medicine (solvingmaria.com)
- Why It’s Incredibly Important To Learn To Laugh At Yourself (huffingtonpost.com)